EssayWriterNow.com is owned and operated by Skyscrapers LLC 1700998.01, PO BOX 515000 Sharjah Media City, Sharjah, UAE.
- Agreement - It states our terms and conditions.
- Website, Company - that is EssayWriterNow.com (owned & operated by Skyscrapers LLC)
- Customer, Client - Anyone who makes a purchase or contributes information to this website is referred to as a "client" in the site's terms of service.
- Order - It's the client's request for a certain writing service, as delivered by EssayWriterNow.com (owned & managed by Skyscrapers LLC). It outlines the client's needs and the sources to be utilized in the sequence.
- Product - It's the end product of the purchase agreement, as determined by the client's initial needs.
- Revision - The last step in the process is to receive and respond to comments. It's when the customer requests additional changes be made based on the initial criteria.
- Support - it refers to the company's support unit that guides the clients throughout the ordering process.
- Writer - Is the writer employed by the business that provides the writing service to satisfy the needs of the customer.
- Credit Balance - Refers to the credit balance on the customer's personal account on the website.
2. General Terms
By ordering with EssayWriterNow.com (owned & operated by Skyscrapers LLC), you testify that you have read and agreed with our terms and conditions:
You must be of legal age to access this website; if you are not, your parents or guardians must give permission to use it or place an order.
- Our country of origin is the United Arab Emirates.
- Minors under the age of 18 are not permitted to join as Users of this website or use it to transact.
- If you pay for our items or services on our website, your personal information will be transmitted securely to our payment provider through a secured connection.
- The cardholder must keep a paper or electronic record of all transactions and Merchant standards and regulations.
- We take credit and debit card payments in the currency of your choice, such as Australian Dollars (AUD), or in any other currency.
- Any dispute or claim concerning this website shall be governed by and enforced in accordance with the laws of the UAE.
3. Registration and Ordering Process
- The order is placed by filling out an order form on the website or speaking with a member of the staff team to assist you with the purchase procedure.
- The order form describes the scope of the work, order information, and delivery conditions. The customer is in charge of providing accurate information on the order form or having support staff fill and submit the purchase form on his or her behalf.
- The consumer is requested to establish a profile by supplying a name, email address, and phone number. If the contact information changes over time, it is the responsibility of the customer to update the profile or notify support staff about any modifications.
- After the account has been established, the customer is unable to establish another profile with different credentials. Customers are not allowed to create numerous accounts, but the company may combine multiple accounts into one profile and keep track of past purchases.
4. Payment of the Order or Product
- To find out how much the product will cost, you must first consult the website's pricing. The payment should be made in advance. After the client pays for the item, the company will begin processing his or her order.
- When placing the order, the customer can pay 50% of the total amount upfront and get access to the encrypted document. The original file will be sent once the client makes and clears the full payment of the order.
- The client may download the encrypted document and final document immediately by logging in to his or her account on the website. When documents are uploaded to the client's account, he or she is notified via text and email.
- Our website accepts all major credit and debit cards. The credit balance may also be used to pay for purchases.
- In case any issue arises in the matter of the transaction, it is better that the client checks other possibilities like the validity of the card before moving forward and contacting our support agent.
5. Order Process
- Validation of the Order - The company has the authority to re-check order details to verify that they match the client's original needs and any other conditions specifically stated by the customer, such as through chat or phone. In the event of a discrepancy, customer service will contact to clarify and finalize order specifics.
- Volume of the Order - The number of words is the only thing taken into account. A page (single-spaced) is equivalent to 600 words, while a double-spaced page equals 300 words on average.
- Changing the Order Details - In case of a change in the order, the customer may contact the assistance staff. Any modifications requested by the consumer might influence the volume and complexity of the paper, which will be discussed with them.
- Required Resources - The customer must supply the requested source to the writer if one is needed to complete the purchase. Before a writer is assigned and begins working on an order, the consumer must upload the source.
- Delivery/Shipment Policy and Charges - We do not offer any actual shipping or delivery. As a result, the consumer will not be charged any shipping expenses. We notify the client via email and text once the order is complete, allowing him to download it from his account.
- The customer provides a deadline for the order, and as a service provider, we take it as a duty to fulfill it within that time frame. Depending on the demands of the client, the delivery may last from 1 to 60 days.
- We do not deal or provide services or products to any of the OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Due to multiple transactions, there could be multiple postings on the cardholder's bank statement.
Our Revision Policy:
The company offers and provides revisions and changes in order, in case the paper is not written as per the given guidelines.
Here are the prerequisites for providing the revisions.
- The customer is not allowed to change the paper after he or she has asked for the revision.
- No terms and conditions are violated.
- To do the revision, the customer must allow 24 hours time to the writer.
- After 14 days post submission, the customer is not entitled to ask for any revisions.
The Use of Product:
- All the papers, essays, and other products and services provided by EssayWriterNow.com (owned and operated by Skyscrapers LLC) are for reference purposes only. The customer must not submit it in any case as his or her own original work.
- The company has 100% copyrights and in case of any violation of the terms and conditions, the customer is held responsible for it.
- The company has the legal right to remove any material at any time for any reason, and without prior notice to the customer. The information on the website should not be trusted. It's only intended as a guide, and it may not be 100% accurate.
- All the website content, trademarks, service marks, and logos are owned by EssayWriterNow.com (owned & operated by Skyscrapers LLC). All intellectual property rights are owned by the firm. If you download material for your own use, you must adhere to all relevant copyright and other notices displayed in the content. You agree not to access the material in any manner whatsoever unless expressly permitted under a written agreement from us.
- You agree that you will not submit any material purchased on EssayWriterNow.com (owned and operated by Skyscrapers LLC) as your own work under any circumstances.
- By ordering here, you agree that you are making the purchase for your personal use only.
- The products and services provided by us must be used for reference only.
- The company will not be held liable for any costs connected with the services chosen at EssayWriterNow.com (owned and operated by Skyscrapers LLC).
- Customers should provide complete order information and ensure that all materials are delivered on time. Failure to supply the correct data may cause the transaction to be delayed and the company will not be held accountable.
- The customer is solely liable for keeping his/her credentials (username and password) secret.
Amendments and Changes:
Customers agree that the company can alter the terms and conditions stated in the contract. All modifications will be posted on the website, so it's a good idea to visit it on a regular basis.